February 14, 2012

Pure Love


Happy Valentine's Day! Here is a sweet video of Expressions of Love that will last forever!
I am so grateful for my hubby who I was able to be sealed to for Time and all eternity in the temple.


We talk to our children about being married in the temple where you can be sealed by proper Priesthood authority for time and all eternity. When you are married outside of the temple you are married until "death do you part". After looking at a wedding picture of my husband and I, my 5 year old said to me "I always thought you were married outside of the temple because in this picture you are outside of the temple" Glad she brought that up so I could explain to her that we take our pictures on the outside of the temple but we are still married inside the temple:)

No comments:

Post a Comment