January 14, 2012

Quotes!



On pinterest I have this tutorial saved as something I would do when I had nothing to do. Last night my contractions almost sent me to the hospital. I am trying to go for a record of not going to the hospital until it is time to deliver (a feat I have never accomplished in my 5 pregnancies) So I was really trying to be good and not even move to the couch today. And so it goes that today bedrest nearly made me insane. I stared at the wall for a very long time, read the books closest to me, looked on pinterest for way to long. There are a lot of things I would like to do but they are on another computer or require moving. But then I remembered this tutorial so the first thing I made was this

feeling very proud of myself I tried to think of something to make.

This year we are memorizing the stake scripture as a family. So far we have the first verse memorized. Accomplished through the use of very original actions:) We have been using the wrinkled program from stake conference to refer to (since it has the scripture on it) and I thought it would be fun to make a "nice" looking version of the stake scripture. This is my first attmept, I might play with the colors a little later. But, ahhh the feeling of actually doing something is hard to come by these days
update, this morning my early rising 7 year old came in and I was so excited to show him the stake scripture sign I had made. Of course having it memorized he reminded me that I had written the scripture wrong! So here it is fixed:



I didn't love that one so my daughter and I made this one:<

No comments:

Post a Comment